2016 International Chocolate Salon winners
Congrats to our local chocolatiers & candymakers, who received awards at the 10th Annual San Francisco International Chocolate Salon, March 5, 2016.
Awards for local chocolatiers at the Salon:
- Alter Eco: 1 Gold | 4 Bronze
- CaCoCo: 2 Bronze
- CocoTutti: 6 Gold | 6 Silver | 6 Bronze
- Cowboy Toffee Company: 1 Gold | 2 Silver | 4 Bronze
- Endorfin Foods: 1 Gold | 1 Silver | 4 Bronze
- Fera’wyn’s Artisan Chocolate: 2 Gold | 1 Silver | 6 Bronze
- Firefly Chocolate: 1 Silver | 1 Bronze
- Flying Noir: 2 Gold | 3 Silver | 8 Bronze
- Heavenly Taste Toffee: 1 Silver | 2 Bronze
- Jade Chocolates: 2 Gold | 3 Silver | 2 Bronze
- Kindred Cooks: 1 Gold | 1 Bronze
- NeoCocoa: 1 Silver | 5 Bronze
- Nuttyness: 1 Silver | 2 Bronze
- R & J Toffees: 1 Silver | 1 Bronze
- Socola Chocolatier: 1 Silver | 8 Bronze
- The Tea Room Chocolate Company: 2 Silver | 4 Bronze
A writer/designer, Nancy lives in Oakland with Ronnie, her husband of many years & fellow chocolate enthusiast.
Date posted: February 26, 2016. This entry was posted in Chocolate by the Bay, Events, Featured, Front page and tagged Alter Eco Fair Trade Chocolate, Cacoco, Chocolate Salon, CocoTutti, Cowboy Toffee Company, DIY tours, Endorfin Chocolat, Fera'wyn's Artisan Chocolates, Firefly Chocolate, flying noir, Heavenly Taste Toffee, International Chocolate Salon, Jade Chocolates, Kindred Cooks, Neo Cocoa, Nuttyness, R & J Toffees, Socola Chocolatier, The Tea Room. Bookmark the permalink.