See’s Candies – Clement St.
754 Clement St., Richmond District, San Francisco
Quality old-school chocolate
Some people might question including a traditional local candy maker with nationwide distribution on this list, but See’s Candies’ quality may surprise you. They use no preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, or partially hydrogenated oils in their chocolate candies.
You get a free sample with each visit.
Other local See’s Candies locations include:
- 542 Market St., downtown SF
- Three Embarcadero, Embarcadero Center, downtown SF
- Stonestown Galleria, Lakeside, SF
- Factory store, 210 El Camino Real, South SF
- 5802 College Ave., Oakland
- South Shore Center, Alameda
Read more on CBTB: